This post is a reminder to myself of why I am doing this program. For 4 days last week I stuck to the commitment I made in my last post. I trained 4 times, and drank 3-4 litres of water each day. Monday through to Thursday. Friday to Monday I have not done any training.
I went SO well for 4 days, and then it all fell over. Every instinct I have tells me to figure out WHY. And when I think about it, the first thing that pops into my head is fear. On Friday and Saturday I talked myself OUT of following through. And that is just crazy, given that I want to achieve my goals and dreams.
So, this list are the reasons why I am doing this program:
- To be able to participate in LIFE, to go out to events with friends and feel like I belong there instead of sticking out like a sore thumb.
- To have energy to do stuff instead of sit like a vegetable.
- To feel a sense of accomplishment and pride at what I have achieved to gain a healthy lifestyle.
- To feel comfortable in my own skin
- To be active
- To be able to get up off the ground
- To be able to move without restriction
- To be able to keep up with people literally half my size
- To REALLY love myself and not just pay lip service to it
- To FEEL healthy
- To BELIEVE in myself
- To RESPECT myself
- To be PROUD of myself
- To be able to maintain my own house without having to ask for help
- To be able to take care of myself
- To LOVE myself
- To be able to have fun without worrying what I look like or what other people may be thinking
- To feel comfortable and confident to PLAY!
- To feel confident in being able to accept invitations along to physical activities and know that I can keep up.
- To feel confident in being MYSELF at all times!
- To be a good example for other people
- To conquer the fear of success I currently hold
- To be ME!
Now I just need to be able to let go of the opposites of all these 🙂